June 17, 2009

Texas

Last weekend, I went to Texas to visit my sister and help her with the nursery. My aunt Cindy and mom were there too. We had a great time! The nursery is so cute. My aunt Cindy did a wonderful job putting it all together. And Sarah was so easy going, which is usually how I am.
I'm her next client but I think I'm going to be a tough client. I really don't know how I want to decorate and everything they kept suggesting this weekend I kept saying no to. Hopefully, Cindy won't want to strangle me by the time we are done. She does an awesome job and I am sure I will love whatever we end up doing!
Sarah and Rob took me to a Rangers game on Friday night. The weather was so strange that night. It stormed around the whole stadium but we never had any rain. The heat lightening was amazing and I wish I would have caught it on camera.
I had a wonderful time in Texas. I wish that Sarah and I lived closer to each other, so we could visit more often.
I will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment