August 12, 2009

Crossen is Famous!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. I am usually only at the doctors for about 3o minutes but yesterday I was there for 2 1/2 hours. My doctor was shooting a commercial for his practice and asked me to be his ob patient. It was great because he did an extra long ultrasound for the cameras and then did an ultrasound just for me after the camera crew left. I also found out that I am not meant to be an actress. They never told me that I was going to have to answer questions on camera, so I was not prepared at all. It didn't help either that the whole camera crew didn't speak English and they were trying to have me answer questions that didn't make sense to me. I think they just went online and did the Spanish to English conversion but it didn't come out right. So hopefully they will cut my interview part out of the commercial and only use the ultrasound part where I am not talking. Also, they only gave me one shot and didn't let me have any re dos. It was crazy! It will only be on local channels, but I will definitely have to tape it.
During my ultrasound, the doctor did all the measurements to see how big Crossen is. She is weighing in at 4lbs 10oz, which means she is in the 48%. He said I am doing good with the diet. The only complaint he had was that I need to drink more fluids. He said that my body is using extra fluid to try and balance my blood sugar out so I need to drink a lot more than I usually do. I will start going to the doctor every two weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment