September 02, 2009

Any Day Now or 20 Days

I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly checkup. He is still concerned about my diabetes so he would like to induce me a little early. Good news though is that he doesn't think I will be having any 9 lb baby. We set up a day! So I will be induced on Sept. 21. Then he decided to check my cervix. Aaron and I didn't like the face he made. He looked shocked! I asked him why he was making that face and he said that he just wasn't expecting me to already be dilated and effaced for it being my first baby. I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. He said he could already feel her head and that I would definitely not make it to my due date. So it could be any day now or a couple of more weeks! Let's hope a couple of more weeks. I have so much to do to get everything ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment