May 14, 2009

Skeet Shoot in Arcadia

I spent last weekend in Arcadia with my good friend, Cason. Cason and her aunt were in charge of a fundraiser skeet shoot on Saturday, for a high school boy who has cancer. Neither one of them have ever been to a skeet shoot before and were working their butts off to get it all set up. I told Cason that I would volunteer since I have been to a couple of skeet shoots before. I was in charge of signing the walk-up shooters in and then I drove the drink cart around and made sure no one was dehydrated. Cason and her aunt did an awesome job and raised $8000!!! Everyone had a blast and already want to do it again. Here is a picture of Cason and I at the end of the shoot.


Sunday was Mother's Day and Bryson had to work all day, so I stayed in Arcadia. Cason's family had a wonderful cookout for lunch. There was such good food and so much of it. My little girl was loving it! Thank you Bateman's for having me for Mother's Day! After lunch we went to visit our friend Sheri. Sheri is pregnant and is due in June. She also has the cutest little boy! We couldn't get him to smile for the camera but he did stick his tongue out for it.
Sheri and I


Crew and I


No comments:

Post a Comment